We invite you to participate in a free webinar “Appeal of citizens” and find out how to increase applications processing level by automating such processes as registration of applications receipt, designation of executives, definition of resolutions deadlines on the basis of electronic workflow system “KAI-Workflow”.
Experts of the executive committees of regional, city and district councils, employees of housing and communal services and other government agencies are invited to the webinar.
- Directories creation.
- Appeals registration:
- applicant’s information;
- appeal information;
- issues classifier;
- previous appeals;
- repeated appeals;
- List of appeals.
- Progress of citizens’ appeals: executives, dealines, implementation control.
- Appeals import (governmental hotline).
Having participated in the webinar, You will find out how to optimize Your work with citizens’ appeals, reduce time for their processing, eliminate data loss, etc.
You will be able to get on-line answers to all Your questions.
We are waiting for You on May 20th, 2015 at 15:00 at: http://uni.kai.ua.
Possibilities of participation in the webinar:
- remotely via the Internet from Your workplace;
- remotely via the Internet from Your home computer;
- remotely via the Internet from Your tablet or smartphone;
- directly in KRIVBASSACADEMINVEST conference-room with projection and Internet equipment and advanced connection with event central office.
Webinar speaker is Project Manager EDW Lyashenko Anna Vadimovna, who has long experience of similar projects introduction.
Participation for the registered listeners is free.
To register for the webinar, please visit: http://uni.kai.ua.